March 18, 2011

18th March 2011

Back to the lounge after my annual outing!! Bit tired, got work tommorow and Sunday so I'm going to be brief tonight, wishing I had chocolate, just a typical Friday night...watching a dubbed kung fu movie, classic stuff.

Todays story,

Think I want to folllow up on my earlier piece on the schoolteachers fear at schools with this story:

Schoolboy stabs teacher who told him to go to class

A Soweto high school teacher is lying in hospital after being stabbed- for telling a pupil to go back to class.
Shocked and saddened senior pupils at PJ Simelane Secondary High School in Dobsinville, Soweto, yesterday described their isizulu teacher,Thembi Sithole, as a "very good teacher who knew what she was doing"
They described the 17-year old accsed of stabbing her as an aggressive person who retaliated at the slightest provocation.

No comments:

Post a Comment