March 19, 2011

19th March 2011

 11.37 pm Just got back from Macdonalds, cheeseburger, fries and a fanta....wooh hooh it must be Saturday night.  Just realised I forgot to record the Sony max saturday night kung fu movie..pity. Almost said tape the kung fu movie, think that may show my age!  I am looking forward to Paris' return from camp. I've got work tomm so I better keep this snappy,  I lost focus a bit over the last couple of weeks, but I'll be back on focus/driven track from Monday, although it sounds like a cliche from a dubbed kung fu movie, one should not let anyone or anything take you off your path, definately could be a line from drunken master (one of my personal favourites)  How may times can I say kung fu movie in one post?  Moving on to todays story- its all about the rats....

Rats as big as cats are infesting slum areas in the City of Joburg

Rats,rodents or mice call them what you will, but enviromentalists and the City of Joburg agree they are a crisis and a health hazard for many of the city's inhabitants.
In townships and urban areas, many people, worried about the diseases carried by these pests, spend sleepless nights setting up traps to get rid of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment